Thursday 5 April, 2012

u knw baby... i will always be there for u.

 u knw baby... i will always be there for u.
i may not say the right thing all the time, but wen i say i luv u...i miss u,wsh to spend my future wd u....i always mean it...
v may fght...v irritate ech othr...i m sorry for da moments i mke u angry..or wen i shout on u..but i wanna b wd u always..... it is u as a person, the way u make me smile, the way u make me complete,.. i can't ask for anything more...♥
nothing has been so important to me ever before...bcz i hadnt got sumbdy lyk u...whum i luv more thn i cud define ....and wen i say i wanna b wd u forever,frvr seems too small even...u r da only person whu can make me smile wen m sad...luv u....wish to hav u as my life partner..:)
"Main toh bas teri chahat mein
Chahoon rehna sada
Main toh bas teri qurbat mein
Chahoon rehna sada
Saya bhi tera mein
Hone na doon juda..
Maine theh kar liya
Tere ishq pe..
Tere waqt pe..
Bas haq hai ik mera
Teri rooh pe tere jism pe
Bas haq hai ik mera.." ♥ ♥
(kabhi b kisi ki nazar na lage..)

No comments:

Post a Comment