Saturday 4 February, 2012



You'll never find, as long as you live
Someone who loves you tender like I do
You'll never find, no matter where you search
Someone who cares about you the way I do
But I'm the one who loves you
And there's no one else!

You'll never find, it'll take the end of all time
Someone to understand you like I do
You'll never find the rhythm, the rhyme
All the magic we shared, just us two

But I know some how, some day, some way
you're gonna miss my love

You'll never find another love like mine
Someone who needs you like I do
You'll never see what you've found in me
You'll keep searching and searching your whole life through

Late in the midnight hour, baby 
When it gets real cold outside
I know, I know that you are gonna miss my lo-o-ove

No comments:

Post a Comment